- Estate sales closed for 30 days until further notice.
- buy outs & behinds the scene’s cleaning only.
The California State Public Health Officer and Director of the California Department of Public Health is ordering all individuals living in the State of California to stay home or at their place of residence, except as needed to maintain continuity of operation of the federal critical infrastructure sectors, critical government services, schools, childcare, and construction, including housing construction.
Read the full Executive Order here (pdf).
How long will we stay home?
This goes into effect on Thursday, March 19, 2020. The order is in place until further notice.
What can I do? What’s open?
Essential services will remain open such as:
- Gas stations
- Food: Grocery stores, farmers markets, food banks, convenience stores, take-out and delivery restaurants
- Laundromats/laundry services
Essential state and local government functions will also remain open, including law enforcement and offices that provide government programs and services.
- Dine-in restaurants
- Bars and nightclubs
- Entertainment venues
- Gyms and fitness studios
- Public events and gatherings
- Convention Centers
Where does this apply?
This is in effect throughout the State of California.
🙁 my weekend idiot hit and run
Always Open Book now free interviews! We host estate sales, 10AM-3PM Fri (Full Price) Sat (50% Off) & 10-2 Sun (75% Off)
Know someone who could use our service? Book now, Free Interviews.
Anna’s Attic can assist in holding a public estate sale at the homeowners Estate.
- Our team of experts will advertise stage and organize the house for the estate sale.
- Individually price 90% of the household’s smaller items. Any heavy, larger or more expensive items over $45 are inventoried & priced with a printed sign for easy shopping.
- Host multiple day professional estate sale following California business practices.
- Offer weekend discounts for exceptional customer turn out.
- Liquidate remaining contents, donate and leave client with an empty house.
- Arrange final trash removal if requested.
- Provide check and paperwork finalizing the sale.
We will do all the work from start to finish.
- Don’t throw Away or donate anything. Let our experts try to sell everything first. At the end of the sale whatever hasn’t sold we can then donate or throw away.
- Smaller items add up! More variety the better, customers want a Walmart like shopping experience. Kitchen, Household & Office supplies, everything adds up.
- The bigger the item the harder the sale. People want smaller basic household furniture, normal basic items sometimes sell better. Let us come take a look and see if we can help.
- Vintage, retro & antique items are popular. Specifically clothing and smaller trinkets.
- Anna’s Attic is licensed with 10+ years in business offering the best estate sale experience.
- Professional signs & banners. Print and online advertising.
- Customer service friendly, established business many repeat customers on first name basis.
- $$$ Great Deals to the public, family friendly fun shopping.
Please call with any questions. Schedule a free 15min interview!
Robin Reader 619-995-5521 www.AAEstatesale.com Robin@AAEstatesale.com
Know someone who could use our services? We are happy to help you with; Estate Sales, Moving Sales, Downsizing, Cleanup & Organization of your home. Please call for a free interview. 619-995-5219.
Anna’s Attic Estate Sales Serving the San Diego Area… We take care of the details!
Check out our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/annasattices
We professionally Liquidate Entire Household Contents with Sensitivity and Integrity.
To keep current market values and the ever changing antique and collectibles market, our team personally attends several large antique and collectible shows each year.
Honest and caring service
Flexible and considerate of individual needs and circumstances
Professional display and organization on-site
Internet and newspaper promotions
Internet marketing for rare and unusual items assuring maximum profit
Extensive reference library available covering all categories of antiques and collectibles assuring proper and accurate evaluation for our customers
Customer email file maintained and continually updated with email notices preceding each sale we do
Owned by Lori and operated by her daughter Lisa and husband Robin.
Loving Husband & Wife work duo, with the help of talented experts.
Call for a free interview. 619-995-5219
Check out our past sales
Our estate sales are professionally organized with great results, and our flexibility allows us to give you the best in the industry. Let us put our knowledge, experience and organizational skills to work achieving the best value for your estate sale.
Chula Vista, Bonita, San Ysidro, South Bay, La Mesa, Lemon Grove, Clairmont, El Cajon, and everywhere else!